ASA, MAAA, FCA
President and Co-Founder
As one of our co-founders, Ed is a talented professional actuary and consultant with experience in the public sector benefits industry dating from 1986. Ed is a recognized leader in the public sector benefits community who contributes his advanced knowledge of pension and health and welfare benefit issues to our clients.
Ed has a broad range of experience in proposed legislation analysis, actuarial audits, experience studies, retiree medical valuations, and the design, administration and funding of public retirement plans and health plans.Ed is a graduate of the New Jersey Institute of Technology where he earned a B.S. in computer science and informational science.
During the course of his career, Ed has garnered the following designations:
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries
- Fellow, Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- Frequent speaker at public sector conferences on a wide variety of issues
- Board Member, Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Georgia Partnership for Excellence in Education
- Former member of the Task Force on Pension Portability for the National Council on Teacher Retirement
- Active in his community, having served as an adjunct professor of mathematics for students who needed remediation
- Former Member Corporate Advisory Committee – National Council on Teacher Retirement